BIOSCOUR AF is a combined chemical product designed for the scouring and pretreatment preparation of cotton, T/C goods prior to the dyeing and finishing processes.
BIOSCOUR AF in addition with Hydrogen Peroxides in a one batch process will remove cotton motes, breaking down pectin, lignin, natural cotton colorings, salt, waxes, ash and other cellulosic impurities before dyeing, thereby dramatically improving the evenness and absorption of dyes and auxiliaries in the dye bath.
The use of BIOSCOUR AF improves the reproducibility and yield of dye batches, reduces overall costs, effluent treatment and process time.
Advantages of using BIOSCOUR AF, in comparison with the conventional caustic / hydrogen peroxide products:
- Increased treated cotton yield: BIOSCOUR AF reduces excessive cotton weight loss during the scouring process by conventional caustic processes by about 3% to 5%.
- Increased absorbancy: Increased dye depths, levelness of dyeing.
- Increased softness, thereby reducing costs of softening ( Yarn and knitted goods).
- Reduced waste water pollution: No addition of other auxiliaries like: bleach stabilizer, wetting and emulsifying agents, detergents, defoamers. Just BIOSCOUR AF and Hydrogen Peroxides.
- Reduced neutralizing chemicals, catalases, rinses: Finished bath pH value = 8.5 +/- 1 in comparing to pH of 13 – 14 by the caustic method.
- Reduced workers’ fatigue: Just weigh in Bioscour AF and Hydrogen Peroxides , no handling of other chemicals needed.
Please contact us for further USERS’ RECOMMENDATIONS and detailed info’s.