LUBRISIL 60L is a resinous surfactant liquid blend. It is designed to be used on synthetic fabrics, cellulosic garments ( especially Denims ) and leather as a special bath lubricant.
LUBRISIL 60L prevents formation of streaks during dying and other textile wet processes.
LUBRISIL 60L is non-ionic in nature, colour fast to light, does not cause yellowing to treated fabrics and garments. Treated goods will yield silky, soft silicone-like handle, fuller volume, hydrophilicity and noticeably increased elasticity. It will enhance abrasion resistance and sewability of fabrics and garments.
LUBRISIL 60L does not influence any of the fabrics physical properties adversely, be it colour fastness to light, washing and crocking.
The advantages of LUBRISIL 60L :
- Ecotex 100 compliant, Non APEO Chemistry
- Excellent performance in preventing streak formation and over abrasions
- Universal softener and lubricant for a wide variety of fibres, especially when used on polyester and its blended fabrics
- Non-yellowing, non-ionic
- Imparts silicone like softness on polyester fibrics without risk of silicone spottings
- Compatible with most chemicals, resins for padding processes ( prior trials needed ).
LUBRISIL 60L is not classified as hazardous.
Please contact us for more specified information.