PISCEAN SOFTON M9 is a highly emulsified, weak cationic amino reactive micro-silicone ( 100 ∼ 150 microns ) emulsion intended for use as a high grade, concentrated silicone softener product to the textile / garment wet processors.
PISCEAN SOFTON M9 is compatible with most non-ionic and cationic textile auxiliaries, softeners and chemicals.
PISCEAN SOFTON M9 is Ecotex 100 compliant. It does not contain APEO and banned chemicals.
Typical Applications :
On textiles and garments wet processing to achieve :
- Durable silicone surface and body feel
- Improved fabrics / garments tear strength and wrinkle resistance
- Improved fabric / garments elasticity
- Visibly reduced yellowing compared to other cationic softeners and cationic silicones
- Improved silicone yield due to its reactivity with fibres under long liquor ratios
- High active, low dose.
PISEAN SOFTON M9 is non-flammable by itself and is not classified as hazardous for transport.
Please contact us for more information such as on the recommended usage conditions and properties.